low mixed viscosity ensures good penetration and provides superior wet out and cured characteristics at ambient temperatures. It has excellent bonding and barrier coating properties. It is especially suited for use with fibreglass cloth in the surface protection of timber in marine situations. No thinning required.
ADOS All Purpose Resincreates a tough, stable base for paints and varnishes. It is formulated without volatile solvents, has no strong solvent odour, has a relatively high flash point and does not shrink after curing.
ADOS All Purpose Resincan be thickened with micro balloons to bridge gaps and voids, and can be sanded and shaped when cured.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely durable
- Good penetration
- Superior wet out
- High strength
- Moisture resistant
- Excellent bonding and barrier coating properties
- Creates a tough, stable base for paints and varnishes
- No volatile solvents, no strong solvent odour
- Does not shrink after curing
- Bonds to many surfaces – wood fibre, fibreglass, reinforcing fabrics, foam, a variety of metals
- Bridges gaps and fills voids
- Can be sanded and shaped when cured
- Boat building
- Automotive repairs
- Building projects
- With fibreglass cloth as the moisture barrier on wooden boat hulls
- Use "neat" as an osmosis barrier coating on most boat hulls
Product Selection Guide
Every order at TINKR promises fast shipping to your door, anywhere in New Zealand. Within 1-3 business days. Courier pickups Monday - Friday. Excluding public holidays.
Our standard delivery requires a signature upon receipt, however type any delivery instructions in the box provided during the TINKR check out on how you want your order delivered. For example, No signature required or leave on front porch etc.
How fast is Courier Post?
While it is possible for many Auckland orders to be delivered the same day, delivery estimates are; North Island - Overnight. South Island and Rural - extra 1-2 days